Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester woman says she was shot in money dispute
Ashley Willows was shot in the chest and abdomen early Sunday morning while in her bedroom at 305 East High St. in Manchester. (DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER)
Ashley Willows, who lives in a lower-level apartment at the address, said the shooter is a man who owes her money.
Willows said the shooting was about a dispute between a white woman and a black man.
An upstairs neighbor said Willows had tattooed the man and he hadn't paid her for the work.
The neighbor, who declined to give her name, said five shots were fired at the building, which has four apartments in it. She asked a reporter to leave the property.
Police said the injured woman told investigators she was inside her apartment when she "was drawn" to her window. Almost immediately, she heard "multiple gunshots" and was struck.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917