Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester woman says she was shot in money dispute
Ashley Willows was shot in the chest and abdomen early Sunday morning while in her bedroom at 305 East High St. in Manchester. (DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER)
Ashley Willows, who lives in a lower-level apartment at the address, said the shooter is a man who owes her money.
Willows said the shooting was about a dispute between a white woman and a black man.
An upstairs neighbor said Willows had tattooed the man and he hadn't paid her for the work.
The neighbor, who declined to give her name, said five shots were fired at the building, which has four apartments in it. She asked a reporter to leave the property.
Police said the injured woman told investigators she was inside her apartment when she "was drawn" to her window. Almost immediately, she heard "multiple gunshots" and was struck.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483