Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester woman says she was shot in money dispute
Ashley Willows was shot in the chest and abdomen early Sunday morning while in her bedroom at 305 East High St. in Manchester. (DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER)
Ashley Willows, who lives in a lower-level apartment at the address, said the shooter is a man who owes her money.
Willows said the shooting was about a dispute between a white woman and a black man.
An upstairs neighbor said Willows had tattooed the man and he hadn't paid her for the work.
The neighbor, who declined to give her name, said five shots were fired at the building, which has four apartments in it. She asked a reporter to leave the property.
Police said the injured woman told investigators she was inside her apartment when she "was drawn" to her window. Almost immediately, she heard "multiple gunshots" and was struck.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483