Manchester school budget hearing tonight
Tonight’s hearing is scheduled to get underway at 6:15 p.m. in the aldermanic chambers on the third floor of City Hall.
Included on the agenda for the latter meeting is a recommendation from the city’s Committee on Building and Sites to approve the use of $40,000 from the district’s building envelope project and reallocating $141,623.33 from the Clem Lemire Sports Complex CIP to address a water drainage problem at the Central High School parking garage.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jr. Legion Tournament: Dover takes title, but Bedford earns regional berth - 0
- Vermont rallies to top Swamp Bats - 0
- Red Sox' summer swoon continues as Jays finish sweep - 0
- Lawrence, Fisher Cats too much for Binghamton - 0
- Former Manchester teacher jailed for assaulting student, 6, with soap, pepper - 0
- Merrimack zoning officials deny AT&T cell tower request - 0
- Derry woman faces charges after nearly hitting Salem police officers - 0
- Upsets mark quarterfinal play in Red Ryan CYO golf - 0
- Moose International files suit to claim Claremont lodge - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'