Manchester mayor unhappy over Manchester School of Technology spending proposal
“We have Memorial (high school) across the street. If we can’t use that gym for 400 students ... can somebody tell me how that makes sense,” Gatsas said.
“When MST was brought forward (as a four-year high school), I said we were rushing it,” he said. “Now we have to fix the building. We’re going to be building this up so the students have all the things other students have, so they’re not going to be short-changed.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'