Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man asks for personal recognizance bail to help him keep his job
But the judge, noting Mathieu has a prior assault conviction, left the bail at $500 cash/surety. The trial was set for July 29.
A man from Lorain, Ohio, was arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester on a 2010 possession of a controlled drug charge that alleges he was in possession of a drug Aug. 7, 2010, at Bridge and Elm streets.
But Lyons, noting the charge is four years old, set bail at the $1,000 cash/surety bail sought by police prosecutors. But he said he will recommend Glover for pretrial services.
Barred from contact
A city man charged with two misdemeanors of simple assault was arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester, where he pleaded innocent to both charges.
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance, with conditions barring Cushing from contact with the alleged victim and barring him from her residence. The trial was set for Aug. 5.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483