Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man asks for personal recognizance bail to help him keep his job
But the judge, noting Mathieu has a prior assault conviction, left the bail at $500 cash/surety. The trial was set for July 29.
A man from Lorain, Ohio, was arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester on a 2010 possession of a controlled drug charge that alleges he was in possession of a drug Aug. 7, 2010, at Bridge and Elm streets.
But Lyons, noting the charge is four years old, set bail at the $1,000 cash/surety bail sought by police prosecutors. But he said he will recommend Glover for pretrial services.
Barred from contact
A city man charged with two misdemeanors of simple assault was arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester, where he pleaded innocent to both charges.
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance, with conditions barring Cushing from contact with the alleged victim and barring him from her residence. The trial was set for Aug. 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 12
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announcesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483