Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man asks for personal recognizance bail to help him keep his job
But the judge, noting Mathieu has a prior assault conviction, left the bail at $500 cash/surety. The trial was set for July 29.
A man from Lorain, Ohio, was arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester on a 2010 possession of a controlled drug charge that alleges he was in possession of a drug Aug. 7, 2010, at Bridge and Elm streets.
But Lyons, noting the charge is four years old, set bail at the $1,000 cash/surety bail sought by police prosecutors. But he said he will recommend Glover for pretrial services.
Barred from contact
A city man charged with two misdemeanors of simple assault was arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester, where he pleaded innocent to both charges.
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance, with conditions barring Cushing from contact with the alleged victim and barring him from her residence. The trial was set for Aug. 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483