Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Londonderry police say Franklin man commited sex assault while free on bail
Davis was free on $25,000 cash bail since being indicted in February for allegedly having sexual contact with a Deerfield boy he met online, prosecutors said.
Davis and the victim chatted online for a few weeks before meeting, police said. The victim told police that he thought they were going to meet for coffee.
“He did this while he was free on bail,” Coyle said.
Davis allegedly went by the name “Scott” while chatting with the Londonderry man, police said.
The man told police that “Scott” allegedly picked him up in a white truck that looked new and drove him to the back parking lot of Cinema 12 on Orchard View Drive.
“(The victim) also said that “Scott” began texting someone ‘secretively,’” Londonderry police Detective Christopher Olson said in a sworn affidavit.
“Prior to exiting the truck, ‘Scott’ told him not to call the police or he would hurt him,” Olson said in the affidavit.
Police said they were able to get a partial license plate of the truck registered to Davis. The vehicle was a 2014 GMC Sierra with New Hampshire plate “—DAVIS,” police said.
Senior Assistant Attorney General James Boffetti, who is overseeing prosecutions at the county attorney’s office, said on Tuesday that county prosecutors will seek to revoke Davis’ bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483