Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Portsmouth clerk robbed at closing time
A CABOT STREET MARKET CLERK was robbed early Tuesday morning by a man with a knife. Police released this photograph taken on surveillance video of the man believed to be the robber.\Courtesy photo
Police said the employee had just closed the 125 Cabot St. store and was getting into a vehicle about parked on Cabot Street about 12:30 a.m. when the robbery happened.
The robber, described as a white male of average height, wearing a plaid hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses and some type of cloth or towel covering his face below the eyes, pulled out a knife and demanded the clerk's money. The employee complied and the robber fled with the cash.
The clerk was not injured in the incident.
Anyone with any information about the robbery or any other crime is asked to call the Bureau of Investigative Services at 436-2511, or remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 603-431-1199.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483