Home » Opinion » Editorials
Pinkerton names Hall of Fame class for 2014
Each year, the high school honors individuals who have made exceptional contributions to Pinkerton and society, said Anne Parker, alumni director.
Listed below are this year’s Hall of Fame members:
Gillian Abramson, Class of 1976
Graduate of UNH and Fordham School of Law. Former legal counsel for Gov. Stephen Merrill who appointed her as an associate justice to the NH Superior Court; current supervisory justice of Hillsborough Superior Court.
Three season, varsity athlete at Pinkerton; graduate of Norwich Academy and Army Ranger; long-time mentor, coach, and teacher in Derry.
Charles Myette, Class of 1967
Student athlete and leader at Pinkerton; graduate of Plymouth State and the University of NH; long-time champion of environmental issues nationally and in Chester.
Student leader and basketball stand-out; educator, coach, and class advisor; Pinkerton employee.
Nichole Bukowski, Class of 1997
Student athlete in five sports; all-time leading goal scorer in field hockey; scholarship to Boston College; dedicated teacher and mentor for inner-city youth.
All-American in lacrosse; graduate of West Point; president and CEO of IT Federal Sales; long-time girls’ lacrosse coach and creator of the Windham Youth program.
Brewster Bartlett, Faculty
READER COMMENTS: 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 16
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 34
- No news is bad news: Hassan goes to CDC school - 9
- No right to know: Our silent superintendent - 1
- Boutin for Senate: Constituent service for District 16 - 3
- Sanborn for Senate: The obvious choice in District 9 - 2
- Secret arrests: Names contradict ICE narrative - 4
- Little for Senate: A voice for the Upper Valley - 1
- Edwards for Senate: A driven leader for Dist. 4 - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 9
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
- Giants' blueprint? There is none - 0
GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy courtREADER COMMENTS: 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar