Home » Opinion » Editorials
Pinkerton names Hall of Fame class for 2014
Each year, the high school honors individuals who have made exceptional contributions to Pinkerton and society, said Anne Parker, alumni director.
Listed below are this year’s Hall of Fame members:
Gillian Abramson, Class of 1976
Graduate of UNH and Fordham School of Law. Former legal counsel for Gov. Stephen Merrill who appointed her as an associate justice to the NH Superior Court; current supervisory justice of Hillsborough Superior Court.
Three season, varsity athlete at Pinkerton; graduate of Norwich Academy and Army Ranger; long-time mentor, coach, and teacher in Derry.
Charles Myette, Class of 1967
Student athlete and leader at Pinkerton; graduate of Plymouth State and the University of NH; long-time champion of environmental issues nationally and in Chester.
Student leader and basketball stand-out; educator, coach, and class advisor; Pinkerton employee.
Nichole Bukowski, Class of 1997
Student athlete in five sports; all-time leading goal scorer in field hockey; scholarship to Boston College; dedicated teacher and mentor for inner-city youth.
All-American in lacrosse; graduate of West Point; president and CEO of IT Federal Sales; long-time girls’ lacrosse coach and creator of the Windham Youth program.
Brewster Bartlett, Faculty
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama - 0
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 35
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- After Newtown: A gun rights revival - 38
- Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors - 14
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 21
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 3
- All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so - 14
- Taxi fail: City regulations don't work - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
A new era for Nashua's police force
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten