Home » Opinion » Editorials
Pinkerton names Hall of Fame class for 2014
Each year, the high school honors individuals who have made exceptional contributions to Pinkerton and society, said Anne Parker, alumni director.
Listed below are this year’s Hall of Fame members:
Gillian Abramson, Class of 1976
Graduate of UNH and Fordham School of Law. Former legal counsel for Gov. Stephen Merrill who appointed her as an associate justice to the NH Superior Court; current supervisory justice of Hillsborough Superior Court.
Three season, varsity athlete at Pinkerton; graduate of Norwich Academy and Army Ranger; long-time mentor, coach, and teacher in Derry.
Charles Myette, Class of 1967
Student athlete and leader at Pinkerton; graduate of Plymouth State and the University of NH; long-time champion of environmental issues nationally and in Chester.
Student leader and basketball stand-out; educator, coach, and class advisor; Pinkerton employee.
Nichole Bukowski, Class of 1997
Student athlete in five sports; all-time leading goal scorer in field hockey; scholarship to Boston College; dedicated teacher and mentor for inner-city youth.
All-American in lacrosse; graduate of West Point; president and CEO of IT Federal Sales; long-time girls’ lacrosse coach and creator of the Windham Youth program.
Brewster Bartlett, Faculty
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 4
- Construction to begin on Hollis playground - 0
- New Derry school year launch honors everyday heroes - 0
- Stevens High School in Claremont to have start pushed back to Sept. 10 because of renovations - 0
- Plymouth State's $32 million health, track facility seen as student draw - 1
- Free school meals rejected as Manchester board bucks federal program - 51
- Proposed hike for Manchester's driver education course reversed - 1
- With SNHU merger on hold, search renewed for NHIA president - 0
- Interim president encouraging student growth at WMCC - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate