Home » Opinion » Editorials
Pinkerton names Hall of Fame class for 2014
Each year, the high school honors individuals who have made exceptional contributions to Pinkerton and society, said Anne Parker, alumni director.
Listed below are this year’s Hall of Fame members:
Gillian Abramson, Class of 1976
Graduate of UNH and Fordham School of Law. Former legal counsel for Gov. Stephen Merrill who appointed her as an associate justice to the NH Superior Court; current supervisory justice of Hillsborough Superior Court.
Three season, varsity athlete at Pinkerton; graduate of Norwich Academy and Army Ranger; long-time mentor, coach, and teacher in Derry.
Charles Myette, Class of 1967
Student athlete and leader at Pinkerton; graduate of Plymouth State and the University of NH; long-time champion of environmental issues nationally and in Chester.
Student leader and basketball stand-out; educator, coach, and class advisor; Pinkerton employee.
Nichole Bukowski, Class of 1997
Student athlete in five sports; all-time leading goal scorer in field hockey; scholarship to Boston College; dedicated teacher and mentor for inner-city youth.
All-American in lacrosse; graduate of West Point; president and CEO of IT Federal Sales; long-time girls’ lacrosse coach and creator of the Windham Youth program.
Brewster Bartlett, Faculty
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 12
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 29
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 6
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
- NH's 9/11 victims: We cannot forget - 0
- Celebrating Stark: And America, in Manchester - 0
- NH's Obamabots: Taking their cues from party bosses - 57
- Spending & voting: MayDay's wasted money - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof