Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two sought after Rochester gas station robbery
Police said two men, one carrying a handgun and the other a shotgun, entered the store about 5:15 p.m. Wednesday, confronted a clerk and demanded money.
"At the time the store was busy with several customers and two store clerks," police said in a release.
The men ran away toward Milton Road heading north after the robbery, police said.
One man is described as white with a heavy build, about 5 feet, 8 inches to 6 feet tall about 18 to 25 years old with blond hair. He was wearing a Patriots hat with a red bandanna over his face and was holding a sawed-off gray camouflaged shotgun.
The other man is described as a thin man, also 5 feet, 8 inches to 6 feet tall wearing a dark blue hooded sweatshirt and a cloth covering his face. He was wearing a dark-brimmed ball cap and was holding a long-barreled handgun, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 330-7127.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 12
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 6
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483