Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mass. man arrested over assault of 11-year-old girl
Daniel Perez, 31, was arraigned on a charge of felonious sexual assault in 10th Circuit Court-District Division-Salem on Wednesday.
Perez is accused of molesting the girl at the motel between May 25 and May 26, police said.
Perez denied having any physical contact with the girl during an interview with police Tuesday, police said.
Perez then became “extremely emotional”, admitted that he had touched the girl, and told the detective, “she is telling the truth,” according to Geha.
Grosky argued for Perez to be held on $25,000 cash bail, saying he had a pending assault and battery case out of Massachusetts and failed to appear for a prior court date in another matter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 6
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483