Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Two charged over horse conditions in Northfield
A volunteer at the Live and Let Live Farm in Chichester tends to a rescued stallion earlier this month. (Ryan O'Connor)
Police have said Southwick was not responsible for the care of the animals and that he will face no charges.
“He got in over his head and it affected the health of the horses,” Hutchinson said.
When the animals were rescued and taken to Live and Let Live Farm two months ago, police had asked the public for donations to help pay for the horses’ care.
More information on how to donate can be found at liveandletlivefarm.org or by phone at 798-5615.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917