Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
FBI, ATF join bomb probe in Barnstead
“We have been contacted by the two agencies and we will be keeping them informed of our progress with the investigation,” Police Sgt. Joe McDowell said Wednesday.
The first was found at 7:16 a.m. Tuesday on Halfmoon Bay Road, McDowell said. A passerby reported the discovery to police. The second was found nearby at Dalton Road later in the day.
Each bomb was on the ground in many pieces, and they differed in construction, McDowell said of the devices.
The state police Explosive Disposal Unit was called.
The remains of the bombs are being examined further, McDowell said.
“There are YouTube videos that show how to make them,” McDowell said.
Police said residents should not be worried about the bombs, but they are asking people “to be aware, and report anything unusual to the police.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 1
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 34
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
- Study shows N.H.'s share of U.S. fouled air burden among smallest - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Total Votes: 917