Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
FBI, ATF join bomb probe in Barnstead
“We have been contacted by the two agencies and we will be keeping them informed of our progress with the investigation,” Police Sgt. Joe McDowell said Wednesday.
The first was found at 7:16 a.m. Tuesday on Halfmoon Bay Road, McDowell said. A passerby reported the discovery to police. The second was found nearby at Dalton Road later in the day.
Each bomb was on the ground in many pieces, and they differed in construction, McDowell said of the devices.
The state police Explosive Disposal Unit was called.
The remains of the bombs are being examined further, McDowell said.
“There are YouTube videos that show how to make them,” McDowell said.
Police said residents should not be worried about the bombs, but they are asking people “to be aware, and report anything unusual to the police.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancé, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
20140915-Adam Sandler reflects on his and Chris Farley’s firing from ‘SNL': ‘It hurt a lot’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917