Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police bust underage party in Laconia
Police were called about 10 p.m. to check on a loud party at the 396 Lakeside Ave. motel. Arriving officers witnessed young people drinking alcoholic beverages and several of them fled, but police eventually located them.
Eleven people between the ages of 17 and 22 were taken into custody on charges of internal possession and intoxication. Police said they removed a large quantity of alcohol from the motel room.
Nelson J. Parness, 21, of 11 Lilack Lane, Hudson, Mass., is charged with facilitating an underage drinking party and prohibited sales.
He is free on $2,000 bail pending arraignment on Aug. 14 in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 17
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917