Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police bust underage party in Laconia
Police were called about 10 p.m. to check on a loud party at the 396 Lakeside Ave. motel. Arriving officers witnessed young people drinking alcoholic beverages and several of them fled, but police eventually located them.
Eleven people between the ages of 17 and 22 were taken into custody on charges of internal possession and intoxication. Police said they removed a large quantity of alcohol from the motel room.
Nelson J. Parness, 21, of 11 Lilack Lane, Hudson, Mass., is charged with facilitating an underage drinking party and prohibited sales.
He is free on $2,000 bail pending arraignment on Aug. 14 in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917