Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man tells judge he didn’t know he was driving a stolen car
Williams was stopped in the area of Mammoth Road and Stockholm street Wednesday night by members of the Special Enforcement Division. The officers working in the area around 92 Walnut St., saw the vehicle pull up in front of the house, the driver get out and enter the house, returning to the vehicle about five minutes later and driving off.
He was also charged with possession of a narcotic and possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having five prescription-only Suboxone strips and 3.2 grams of marijuana in his possession.
Two men who were arrested Wednesday night in the area of Grove and Union streets, one accused of threatening people with a gun and the other of striking a woman with his car and driving off, were arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety for Kumar and $8,000 cash/surety for Raymond, who objected to the bail requested by the prosecutor, saying: “I’m a good kid.”
Brian Crawford, 40, of 225 Grove St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of second-degree assault that alleges he continued to punch a man who had been stabbed in the right side and arm May 7 on Grove Street and, after the man fell to the ground, kicked him in the head and body.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 20
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917