Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man tells judge he didn’t know he was driving a stolen car
Williams was stopped in the area of Mammoth Road and Stockholm street Wednesday night by members of the Special Enforcement Division. The officers working in the area around 92 Walnut St., saw the vehicle pull up in front of the house, the driver get out and enter the house, returning to the vehicle about five minutes later and driving off.
He was also charged with possession of a narcotic and possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having five prescription-only Suboxone strips and 3.2 grams of marijuana in his possession.
Two men who were arrested Wednesday night in the area of Grove and Union streets, one accused of threatening people with a gun and the other of striking a woman with his car and driving off, were arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety for Kumar and $8,000 cash/surety for Raymond, who objected to the bail requested by the prosecutor, saying: “I’m a good kid.”
Brian Crawford, 40, of 225 Grove St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of second-degree assault that alleges he continued to punch a man who had been stabbed in the right side and arm May 7 on Grove Street and, after the man fell to the ground, kicked him in the head and body.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Manchester teachers to vote again next week on contract - 0
- Nabbed and then cleared by feds, NH man still intends to sell rhino trophy - 0
- Developer says Alexandria wrong to deny tower - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917