Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man tells judge he didn’t know he was driving a stolen car
Williams was stopped in the area of Mammoth Road and Stockholm street Wednesday night by members of the Special Enforcement Division. The officers working in the area around 92 Walnut St., saw the vehicle pull up in front of the house, the driver get out and enter the house, returning to the vehicle about five minutes later and driving off.
He was also charged with possession of a narcotic and possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having five prescription-only Suboxone strips and 3.2 grams of marijuana in his possession.
Two men who were arrested Wednesday night in the area of Grove and Union streets, one accused of threatening people with a gun and the other of striking a woman with his car and driving off, were arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety for Kumar and $8,000 cash/surety for Raymond, who objected to the bail requested by the prosecutor, saying: “I’m a good kid.”
Brian Crawford, 40, of 225 Grove St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of second-degree assault that alleges he continued to punch a man who had been stabbed in the right side and arm May 7 on Grove Street and, after the man fell to the ground, kicked him in the head and body.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917