Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man tells judge he didn’t know he was driving a stolen car
Williams was stopped in the area of Mammoth Road and Stockholm street Wednesday night by members of the Special Enforcement Division. The officers working in the area around 92 Walnut St., saw the vehicle pull up in front of the house, the driver get out and enter the house, returning to the vehicle about five minutes later and driving off.
He was also charged with possession of a narcotic and possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having five prescription-only Suboxone strips and 3.2 grams of marijuana in his possession.
Two men who were arrested Wednesday night in the area of Grove and Union streets, one accused of threatening people with a gun and the other of striking a woman with his car and driving off, were arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety for Kumar and $8,000 cash/surety for Raymond, who objected to the bail requested by the prosecutor, saying: “I’m a good kid.”
Brian Crawford, 40, of 225 Grove St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of second-degree assault that alleges he continued to punch a man who had been stabbed in the right side and arm May 7 on Grove Street and, after the man fell to the ground, kicked him in the head and body.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917