Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
No bail for trio charged in knife, machete murder of Madbury teen
Zachary Pinette, 18, of Springville, Maine, is one of three men arraigned on Thursday in the killing of 18-year-old Aaron Wilkinson. (JAMES A. KIMBLE PHOTO)
Their court appearance came hours after they were arrested Wednesday night for the June 21 killing.
The three suspects, who entered no plea in court Thursday, are facing the possibility of life in jail without parole if they are convicted by a jury.
The killing happened around 1:30 a.m. outside of Wilkinson’s home at 36 Evans Road in Madbury, according to court documents.
Wilkinson was stabbed to death with all three weapons, prosecutors said.
Wilkinson’s friend, Chris Cote, 19, of Dover, said he knew the three suspects and believes the murder came down to a matter of jealously over a girlfriend.
A probable cause hearing for the trio is set for July 14.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483