Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
No bail for trio charged in knife, machete murder of Madbury teen
Zachary Pinette, 18, of Springville, Maine, is one of three men arraigned on Thursday in the killing of 18-year-old Aaron Wilkinson. (JAMES A. KIMBLE PHOTO)
Their court appearance came hours after they were arrested Wednesday night for the June 21 killing.
The three suspects, who entered no plea in court Thursday, are facing the possibility of life in jail without parole if they are convicted by a jury.
The killing happened around 1:30 a.m. outside of Wilkinson’s home at 36 Evans Road in Madbury, according to court documents.
Wilkinson was stabbed to death with all three weapons, prosecutors said.
Wilkinson’s friend, Chris Cote, 19, of Dover, said he knew the three suspects and believes the murder came down to a matter of jealously over a girlfriend.
A probable cause hearing for the trio is set for July 14.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 0
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 2
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483