Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
No bail for trio charged in knife, machete murder of Madbury teen
Zachary Pinette, 18, of Springville, Maine, is one of three men arraigned on Thursday in the killing of 18-year-old Aaron Wilkinson. (JAMES A. KIMBLE PHOTO)
Their court appearance came hours after they were arrested Wednesday night for the June 21 killing.
The three suspects, who entered no plea in court Thursday, are facing the possibility of life in jail without parole if they are convicted by a jury.
The killing happened around 1:30 a.m. outside of Wilkinson’s home at 36 Evans Road in Madbury, according to court documents.
Wilkinson was stabbed to death with all three weapons, prosecutors said.
Wilkinson’s friend, Chris Cote, 19, of Dover, said he knew the three suspects and believes the murder came down to a matter of jealously over a girlfriend.
A probable cause hearing for the trio is set for July 14.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483