Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
No bail for trio charged in knife, machete murder of Madbury teen
Zachary Pinette, 18, of Springville, Maine, is one of three men arraigned on Thursday in the killing of 18-year-old Aaron Wilkinson. (JAMES A. KIMBLE PHOTO)
Their court appearance came hours after they were arrested Wednesday night for the June 21 killing.
The three suspects, who entered no plea in court Thursday, are facing the possibility of life in jail without parole if they are convicted by a jury.
The killing happened around 1:30 a.m. outside of Wilkinson’s home at 36 Evans Road in Madbury, according to court documents.
Wilkinson was stabbed to death with all three weapons, prosecutors said.
Wilkinson’s friend, Chris Cote, 19, of Dover, said he knew the three suspects and believes the murder came down to a matter of jealously over a girlfriend.
A probable cause hearing for the trio is set for July 14.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917