Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
No bail for trio charged in knife, machete murder of Madbury teen
Zachary Pinette, 18, of Springville, Maine, is one of three men arraigned on Thursday in the killing of 18-year-old Aaron Wilkinson. (JAMES A. KIMBLE PHOTO)
Their court appearance came hours after they were arrested Wednesday night for the June 21 killing.
The three suspects, who entered no plea in court Thursday, are facing the possibility of life in jail without parole if they are convicted by a jury.
The killing happened around 1:30 a.m. outside of Wilkinson’s home at 36 Evans Road in Madbury, according to court documents.
Wilkinson was stabbed to death with all three weapons, prosecutors said.
Wilkinson’s friend, Chris Cote, 19, of Dover, said he knew the three suspects and believes the murder came down to a matter of jealously over a girlfriend.
A probable cause hearing for the trio is set for July 14.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917