Home » News » Public Safety
Reports: Dozens of Boston concert attendees hospitalized
Many attendees arrived already intoxicated to the event, the newspaper said, quoting Deputy Emergency Medical Services Superintendent Mike Bosse.
McKenzie Ridings, a spokeswoman for the department, told Reuters said she could confirm that three attendees were transported to local hospitals, but could not give their conditions.
The Boston Globe reported that as many as 38 attendees were taken to the hospital after ingesting a "dangerous" substance, but that all of their symptoms were minor.
The show included a performance by the Swedish DJ Avicii, both newspapers said.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem