Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Stabbing in Manchester’s Bass Island Park investigated
Police said Benjamin Galucki of Bedford was pumping gas at the Main Street Gulf station about 11 p.m. when he saw two men walking toward him. One of them, the 60-year-old injured man who has no fixed address, was holding the right side of his stomach.
Galucki called police, but the victim's unidentified friend left the scene before police arrived.
The man told police a 5-foot-6 white man wearing a black T-shirt stabbed him near Bass Island Park. His assailant fled on a bicycle, heading south on Second Street, he said.
Police said the injured man was less than cooperative with them, so it is unclear if the incident occurred the way it was depicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
- The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission - 0
- Connecting trails: First OHRVs, now bikes - 0
- Pat Buchanan: Has Hillary Clinton ever been right on foreign policy? - 0
- NFL Roundup: UNH product Corey Graham named a captain by Bills - 0
- Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917