Old Home Days
Old Home Days will mark Wilton's 275th anniversary
The event starts on Aug. 16 with the fireman’s parade and will conclude on Aug. 24 with a grand parade complete with floats and marching bands. The theme is “275 Years of Neighbors Helping Neighbors.”
Vendor tables are also free but vendor donations are welcomed.
Each evening there will be events and music at Whiting Hill Park and the weekend events will run throughout the day.
Some of the favorite events include the fireman’s muster, the police vs. fire softball game and the disc golf tournament, which is named after Bob Mackintosh, who was a big supporter of the Wilton-Lyndeborough High School softball team.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.