NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
An Acadian flycatcher was discovered off of Bennett Road in Durham on May 24 and was seen several times since then. It was last reported on June 22. It has been seen and heard singing less than 1 mile from Route 108 on the north side of the road, among scattered alders in a field and near a small pond.
A grasshopper sparrow was seen at Cemetery Fields, located off of Merrimack Road in Amherst on June 20.
Nine purple martins were seen from Cross Beach Road in Seabrook on June 21, and six purple martins were reported from Wakefield on June 22.
A mourning warbler was reported from Pittsfield on June 16.
Two Canada warblers were reported from Rhododendron State Park in Fitzwilliam on June 22.
Birders hiking on Mount Pierce and Mount Eisenhower reported 16 Bicknell’s thrushes, a black-backed woodpecker, four Boreal chickadees, five gray jays and five fox sparrows, all on June 21 and 22.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Speedway looks to attract more fans as NASCAR stars return to NH - 0
- Next to the fun park, a new seafood spot - 0
- A story to bring beer lovers pleasant dreams - 0
- Salem senior housing ordinance change proposed - 0
- New Boston students could be given option to attend Goffstown middle school - 0
- New Album 'WORLD ON FIRE' Released Today And Streaming On USA Today, appearances to follow - 0
- Whitefield artist's beadwork is a tribute to her Native American ancestry - 0
- Alice Cooper 'Raise The Dead – Live From Wacken' DVD out October 21 in North America via UDR Music - 0
- Joan Osborne & The Weight: Members of The Band in Plymouth next weekend - 0
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
A story to bring beer lovers pleasant dreams
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project