Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Rite-Aid bomb threats continuing; four made in NH
Rite Aids in Hooksett, Durham and in Manchester on Friday received calls from someone claiming to have left a bomb in their stores.
“Obviously, it ties up our manpower,” he said. “And often, we’ll have to evacuate the stores until we can determine if it’s a hoax.”
“It was like a half hour at the most,” clerk Deziree Harrington said of the threat’s duration.
“I don’t think anyone admitted to being afraid,” he said.
Boucher said Friday evening that the city department hadn’t yet conferred with police in Hooksett or Durham.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483