Nashua grad finishes officers training
Army Maj. Derek G. Drouin has graduated from the Command and General Staff Officers Course at the Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Leavenworth, Kan. The college is the Army's senior tactical school.
The Army says the 10-month course trains its intermediate level officers and others to operate in full spectrum Army, joint, interagency and multinational environments as field grade commanders and staff officers.
Drouin, the son of Carol and Robert Drouin of Nashua, is a 1999 graduate of Nashua Senior High School. He earned a bachelor's degree in 2003 from Norwich University, Northfield, Vt.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.