Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Portsmouth truck stop held up by man armed with knife
Portsmouth police say this man pulled a knife on a clerk at Hanscom’s Truck Stop on the Route 1 Bypass early Monday morning. It is the second armed robbery in six days in the city. (COURTESY)
Investigators said while there is not enough information to determine at this time whether the Hanscom robbery and the robbery of a Cabot Street Market clerk on June 24 are related, they were again releasing details about the first robbery, along with surveillance photographs and a video.
Officer Scott Pearl and his K9 Steel tracked the robber up Cutts Avenue to Maplewood Avenue, but the trail went cold near the Cutts Mansion.
An anonymous tip also may be left at seacoastcrimestoppers.org or be sent by text to CRIMES (274637) with the letters “TIPSCS.” A tip that leads to an arrest or indictment could earn the tipster a cash reward of up to $1,000.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Milford man arrested on sexual assault charges - 0
- Guilty plea brings closure for family of store clerk who suffered heart attack after theft - 0
- Police pursuit begins in Plaistow, ends at Kingston police station - 0
- Judge orders Londonderry man to begin serving jail sentence for growing pot - 0
- Woman accused of fleeing with daughter to be arraigned Thursday - 0
- Woman found in Mass. home with dead babies charged with murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man wants bail conditions modified so he can go home - 0
- Exeter woman faces arson charge for allegedly setting her own home ablaze - 2
- Keene police arrest two alleged embezzlers - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Shawn Jasper: It is time to get to work for the people of NH - 10
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK? - 1
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 8
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 2
- NHIAA Div. I Boys' Basketball Preview: Memorial, Central look to be in the mix again - 0
- Innovations abound at UNH event - 0
- Rinne wins duel with Rask as Predators edge Bruins - 0
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Monarchs head to Portland Wednesday - 0
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Another View -- David Scannell: A justified federal civil rights action in Manchester's schools
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483