Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Court: Hinsdale man sexually exploited children
Benjamin Maes, 32, was arrested after an undercover detective with the FBI/Metropolitan D.C. Police Department task force on Nov. 15, 2012 placed an ad on Craigslist and received images of child pornography from Maes, who described himself online as a 42-year-old “taboo dad,” according to court records.
Maes was arrested in December 2012 on a federal warrant issued in the District of Columbia.
Investigators seized various electronic items belonging to Maes and forensic examination of his cellular phones revealed numerous images of child pornography, including images of Maes engaged in sexually explicit conduct with a minor.
The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Helen White Fitzgibbon.
If you suspect child abuse, call the New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth and Families at 800-894-5533, or contact your local police. If you have a question or concern, contact Granite State Children’s Alliance 889-0321 or online at www.cac-nh.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Headlight out leads to pot charges for Merrimack teen and her passenger - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
- Manchester Internet provider acquired by N.Y. firm - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917