Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police: Nashua man falsely claimed he was stabbing victim
Eder Chaves, 31, address not given in a police news release, is charged with false report to law enforcement; second degree assault and simple assault, both domestic-related.
Chaves was arrested after police received a 911 hang-up call and went to the residence where the call was made. Chaves was there and told officers he'd been stabbed in the leg during a domestic dispute with a woman he knows.
Chaves was treated at a local hospital for minor injuries and released.
Detectives, however, later determined he allegedly had fabricated the story about being stabbed. Chaves, police said, had punched the woman in the face and used a knife to cut her in the torso.
He is being held on $10,000 cash only bail, pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court,
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483