Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Plymouth chiropractor shot to death in Rumney by man he knew say police
Dr. David Landseadel, 48, knew the man he fought with, according to a news release from Attorney General Joseph A. Foster.
Landseadel’s body was discovered near Stinson Lake in Rumney shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday by local rescue crews after his body was seen by a passerby, Rumney Fire Chief David Coursey said.
Rumney town officials said Landseadel was an alternate member of the planning board.
“All I can say is he’s been a very professional member of our board,” Planning Board Chairman Gerard Thibodeau said.
On his office door, a hand-written sign said: “To clients, something unexpected has happened, apparently. Sorry.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 6
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917