Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Plymouth chiropractor shot to death in Rumney by man he knew say police
Dr. David Landseadel, 48, knew the man he fought with, according to a news release from Attorney General Joseph A. Foster.
Landseadel’s body was discovered near Stinson Lake in Rumney shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday by local rescue crews after his body was seen by a passerby, Rumney Fire Chief David Coursey said.
Rumney town officials said Landseadel was an alternate member of the planning board.
“All I can say is he’s been a very professional member of our board,” Planning Board Chairman Gerard Thibodeau said.
On his office door, a hand-written sign said: “To clients, something unexpected has happened, apparently. Sorry.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483