action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:0
All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In


Moultonborough teen airlifted after being burned in cooking accident


MOULTONBOROUGH -- A 14-year-old girl was airlifted Monday night to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon after she suffered burns in a cooking accident at Bryant Point.

Fire Chief David Bengtson said the teen was burned by boiling water just after 11 p.m. at a residence at 14 Bryant's Point.

Bengtson said he did not know the teen's name.



action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety