Home » News » Public Safety
City man killed in I-93 rollover
State police said Wilfredo Gonzalez, 47, was thrown from his 1997 Jeep Wrangler when it rolled over about 4 p.m. Witnesses told police the Jeep was traveling in the center lane when it veered into the high-speed lane. The vehicle went from there to the high-speed breakdown lane and then the center median.
When state troopers responded to the crash on I-93 south at mile marker 23, they found the Jeep resting on its side in the high-speed breakdown lane.
He was the lone occupant of the vehicle, according to police.
Gonzalez was transported to Elliot Hospital, where he died of his injuries.
Troopers were assisted on scene by the Manchester Fire Department and the state Department of Transportation.Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper R. Hajjar at the NH State Police–Troop B barracks at 603-666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate