Home » News » Public Safety
City man killed in I-93 rollover
State police said Wilfredo Gonzalez, 47, was thrown from his 1997 Jeep Wrangler when it rolled over about 4 p.m. Witnesses told police the Jeep was traveling in the center lane when it veered into the high-speed lane. The vehicle went from there to the high-speed breakdown lane and then the center median.
When state troopers responded to the crash on I-93 south at mile marker 23, they found the Jeep resting on its side in the high-speed breakdown lane.
He was the lone occupant of the vehicle, according to police.
Gonzalez was transported to Elliot Hospital, where he died of his injuries.
Troopers were assisted on scene by the Manchester Fire Department and the state Department of Transportation.Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper R. Hajjar at the NH State Police–Troop B barracks at 603-666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
- State: Range of staffing issues led to 'bad outcomes' at Lakeview NeuroRehabilitation - 0
- Driver loses control, crashes into four vehicles at Hudson auto body shop - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose