Home » News » Public Safety
City man killed in I-93 rollover
State police said Wilfredo Gonzalez, 47, was thrown from his 1997 Jeep Wrangler when it rolled over about 4 p.m. Witnesses told police the Jeep was traveling in the center lane when it veered into the high-speed lane. The vehicle went from there to the high-speed breakdown lane and then the center median.
When state troopers responded to the crash on I-93 south at mile marker 23, they found the Jeep resting on its side in the high-speed breakdown lane.
He was the lone occupant of the vehicle, according to police.
Gonzalez was transported to Elliot Hospital, where he died of his injuries.
Troopers were assisted on scene by the Manchester Fire Department and the state Department of Transportation.Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper R. Hajjar at the NH State Police–Troop B barracks at 603-666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it