Manchester postpones Fourth of July celebration
The Manchester Police Department sent out an advisory Wednesday announcing the postponement because of "anticipated poor weather conditions that are in the forecast for July 3rd."
The city had planned the celebration for Thursday night. Now, the celebration will be Saturday in Arms Park with fireworks expected to go off about 9:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers