Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Hanover assault suspects arraigned, man out of hospital
The student, 23-year-old Hubert Clark, was taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon with non-life-threatening injuries, Police Chief Charlie Dennis said.
His alleged attackers, Mark J. Ruppel, 26, of Canaan, and Troy C. Schwarz, 20, of Lebanon, have been charged with felony counts of robbery, second degree assault and falsifying physical evidence.
Dartmouth security was notified around 12:08 a.m. of an assault in progress on the Dartmouth Green involving one victim and three assailants.
“The assailants attacked Mr. Clark by surprise and continued to strike and kick the victim after he was on the ground,” police said.
Ruppel and Swartz were arraigned Wednesday in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon.
Dennis said bail was set for Ruppel at $25,000 cash and Schwarz bail was set at $10,000 cash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 5
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 3
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917