Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hanover assault suspects arraigned, man out of hospital
The student, 23-year-old Hubert Clark, was taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon with non-life-threatening injuries, Police Chief Charlie Dennis said.
His alleged attackers, Mark J. Ruppel, 26, of Canaan, and Troy C. Schwarz, 20, of Lebanon, have been charged with felony counts of robbery, second degree assault and falsifying physical evidence.
Dartmouth security was notified around 12:08 a.m. of an assault in progress on the Dartmouth Green involving one victim and three assailants.
“The assailants attacked Mr. Clark by surprise and continued to strike and kick the victim after he was on the ground,” police said.
Ruppel and Swartz were arraigned Wednesday in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon.
Dennis said bail was set for Ruppel at $25,000 cash and Schwarz bail was set at $10,000 cash.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483