Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Stalking charge prompts bail revocation motion
Debra Lavoie, 51, of 178 Lowell St., had been scheduled to enter a plea Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a charge of driving after suspension.
That charge alleges Lavoie, also known as Thibault, between March 27 and May 23 paid cash to patrons for points accumulated on video poker machines at Club Lafayette, 387 Canal St.
Bail was continued at $2,000 cash/surety and $2,000 personal recognizance, with a probable cause hearing on the felony and a status hearing on the misdemeanors July 30.
Instead of having a bail revocation hearing Tuesday, Eddy Polanco, 19, of 467 Maple St., pleaded guilty in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of resisting arrest and operating after suspension, scheduled for trial July 21.
Conditions of Polanco’s bail bar contact with the victim and another named person and bar Polanco from going within 100 yards of both 455 and 467 Maple St.
Trial on the criminal threatening charge was set for Aug. 13.
A police prosecutor in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday told a judge that McKeea Fields did not see a bail commissioner after her arrest on simple assault charges because she was highly intoxicated.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483