Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Stalking charge prompts bail revocation motion
Debra Lavoie, 51, of 178 Lowell St., had been scheduled to enter a plea Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a charge of driving after suspension.
That charge alleges Lavoie, also known as Thibault, between March 27 and May 23 paid cash to patrons for points accumulated on video poker machines at Club Lafayette, 387 Canal St.
Bail was continued at $2,000 cash/surety and $2,000 personal recognizance, with a probable cause hearing on the felony and a status hearing on the misdemeanors July 30.
Instead of having a bail revocation hearing Tuesday, Eddy Polanco, 19, of 467 Maple St., pleaded guilty in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of resisting arrest and operating after suspension, scheduled for trial July 21.
Conditions of Polanco’s bail bar contact with the victim and another named person and bar Polanco from going within 100 yards of both 455 and 467 Maple St.
Trial on the criminal threatening charge was set for Aug. 13.
A police prosecutor in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday told a judge that McKeea Fields did not see a bail commissioner after her arrest on simple assault charges because she was highly intoxicated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483