Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Stalking charge prompts bail revocation motion
Debra Lavoie, 51, of 178 Lowell St., had been scheduled to enter a plea Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a charge of driving after suspension.
That charge alleges Lavoie, also known as Thibault, between March 27 and May 23 paid cash to patrons for points accumulated on video poker machines at Club Lafayette, 387 Canal St.
Bail was continued at $2,000 cash/surety and $2,000 personal recognizance, with a probable cause hearing on the felony and a status hearing on the misdemeanors July 30.
Instead of having a bail revocation hearing Tuesday, Eddy Polanco, 19, of 467 Maple St., pleaded guilty in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of resisting arrest and operating after suspension, scheduled for trial July 21.
Conditions of Polanco’s bail bar contact with the victim and another named person and bar Polanco from going within 100 yards of both 455 and 467 Maple St.
Trial on the criminal threatening charge was set for Aug. 13.
A police prosecutor in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday told a judge that McKeea Fields did not see a bail commissioner after her arrest on simple assault charges because she was highly intoxicated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483