Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
No arrests in Rumney homicide
The body of Dr. David Landseadel was found near a set of shared docks on Stinson Lake in Rumney. Landseadel lives at 2279 Stinson Lake Road. (DAN SEUFERT)
Landseadel’s body was discovered near some shared docks on Stinson Lake in Rumney shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday by local rescue crews after his body was seen by a passerby. Landseadel lives at 2279 Stinson Lake Road.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Janice Rundles said Landseadel’s shooter is a local man.
The fight occurred near where Landseadel’s body was found, said Rundles, who refused to name the shooter.
Rundles said there is a difference between homicide and murder.
“Generally speaking, homicide means someone has died in a situation that could be accidental, or it could be self-defense,” she said, not referencing the current case specifically. “Sometimes there is no crime at all.”
Landseadel’s wife and office manager, Karri Landseadel, was at her husband’s Plymouth office working on Tuesday. A sign on the door said, “Extreme tragedy has struck the Landseadel family and no one can make it to the office at this time.”
“It’s a very sad situation,” she said.
People with information about the crime are asked to contact the Attorney General’s Office at 271-3658.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917